As managers grapple with hybrid working, our new book sets out how to deploy prop-tech to optimise space utilization.
Author and Abintra Director Tony Booty lifts the lid on the pros and cons of different technologies for managing the changing workplace.
He answers challenging questions for organizations navigating the new hybrid workplace including:
- Who should be involved in workplace transformation?
- What steps do you need to take to manage change successfully?
- How do you win over employees to the idea of agile working?
- 98 pages
- Ten-point checklist for deploying occupancy monitoring
- Buyer’s guide to occupancy sensors
- Best practice examples and case studies
- Seeing the big picture
- Who should be involved?
- Your route to an agile workplace
- Communicating with staff: How to win over people to the agile office idea
- Debunking the myths: Handling misconceptions and spotting false promises from vendors
- Why it shouldn’t be all about tech
- Why technology is still important
- Office use technology in a new world: How utilization and environmental sensors fit with IoT, smart buildings and AI
- The Covid effect: How facing up to the challenge of the coronavirus has boosted flexible working and created new applications for occupancy and environmental sensors
Available now on Amazon in paperback and digital editions, free to Kindle Unlimited subscribers.